Volgers

zaterdag 9 januari 2016

New challenge on MIC and on Outlawz!!

We have abrand new challenge on The Outlawz, every friday, and it is called Festive Fridays.
This is a fun challenge, you can create  whatever you want ie: Card, Tags, Boxes, Scrapbook pages, page for a Journal.  You are allowed to make 3 projects.
The choices this week are:
Polar Bear Plunge Day
Bird Day
Bean Day
Bubble Bath Day

And for Make it Crafty : the theme for this month is feathers!

So a great way to combine 2 challenges, ( I join the Outlawz challenge for fun as I'm on DT there).
I used Bird day for my first Festive Friday card.

And I choose one of the new gorgeous images from Make it Crafty, Rosella in Gumtree.



I used copics to color the image, and I used my own birdies, (pyrrhura) to choose my colors.


1 opmerking:

  1. Sandra, your bird is beyond gorgeous!! Your coloring is always awesome!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen