Volgers

vrijdag 29 juli 2016

Last Make it Crafty challenge

Oops, I neclected my blog for a while, it was a very busy time and such warm weather here, I totally forgot to craft and write blogposts!! I promise I will post more often :D

The last Make it Crafty Challenges are almost over and I'm just in time!!
The CAS challenge is : make it move, add something on your project that moves.

Andt the Colourful challenge is: Out of focus .

Sooooo, I made this for both challenges, as time was short on me this month!!





I made the background of the image with Gelatos, the image self is colored with copics.
The image was the back of a "thank you"card Zoe added to my order of the cute chippies, which I also added to my card :-D
I colored the chippies with copics and added clear embossingpowder to them.
You get her here as Digistamp!
The moving element is a charm on a wire, it can slide down.
The background of the card is made with Aquamarkers and water on watercolor paper.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a lovely card. I really like your cute moving element too. Thank you so much for joining our Make it Move Challenge at Make it Crafty. Good Luck. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful! I love all the shades of blue and your little charm! Thanks for joining our MiC CAS Challenge and for your support always <3! Hugs Delphine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen