Volgers

donderdag 5 januari 2017

Unity challenge

I just found out an awesome stamp company, Unity!
A friend tagged me to their group and told me to enter their Growing in Unity call.
It sounded very interesting but I had no stamps of this company, and Jennifer was so sweet to send me some of her Unity stamps to try, and to make projects for my GUI week (may 8!!)
I was very excited when I found out I was chosen and even more excited when the stamps Jennifer send me arrived!
Those stamps are soooo good quality and beautiful!!
I already finished my 5 projects for my GUI week, but you have to wait for those, LOL

This time I have made a card for their FB challenge on their FB group.
Theme is a color challenge.
 
And this is what I made for it:



Colored with copics on craft.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten